Friday, September 14, 2007

Ken, Babata & Hunter

After Maya's nap the other day she was sitting in her bed playing with these two bears. Out of nowhere she said this one is Ken and this one is Babata (I'm the pink one in case you were wondering!) It was SO funny to hear her say our names. She says Babata so clearly, it's cute. Then, she kept saying Hunter, Hunter (who is my nephew). I was looking around to see who Hunter would be, but I couldn't find any other stuffed animals. But then she pointed at Aliyah! She said Aliyah was Hunter! It was SO funny. She had just seen Hunter earlier that morning. My niece Emily (Hunter's mom) and I get together with a bunch of other basketball players and play every Thursday. It's a lot of fun and kind of crazy. The kids run around while we try and play a real game. I'm going to get a picture of it one of these days!


No comments: