Thursday, July 23, 2009

10 Year Anniversary!

Wow! I can't believe it has already been ten years! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.
Ken and I went to the temple in the morning and Aliyah was SO insistent that I wear my wedding dress there! :) I didn't wear it to the temple, but I did try it on for her! :) She said that she likes when I'm a "princess." (I guess that means when I dress up!) Then, she wanted to try it on and I promise she loved wearing it, even though this picture says otherwise!
After the temple, we took the girls swimming. I just love how their personalities come out in pictures!

Tehya is almost six months old...in just four days! She is growing up so fast. Oh, and she LOVES the water!
Oh, and just a few fun flashback photos for you...here we are ten years ago!

5 comments:

hOLLIANN said...

Congratulations! What fun pictures!

Brenda said...

Great pics and I'm so impressed you can fit into your princess dress - even after ten years and three babies!

Mink News said...

Congrats on the 10 year anniversary! That is really cool. I like your wedding photo! You have such cute girls. I also love how their personalties show so much in those pictures. I find that happens with my boys too. We need to get together soon!

Kami said...

Congrats! I think we knew you guys almost ten years ago. Has it been that long?!? :) Hope all is well. :)

Carol said...

WOW! What a beautiful dress! I'd forgotten how gorgeous you were (and are) as a bride. Can't believe it's been 10 years. Congratulations.