Monday, June 29, 2009

Best Friends!

My best friend, Cassie, came in town last week to spend a few days with me while Ken was at Scout Camp. We had SOOO much fun! We have been best friends since we were 12 years old...that's twenty years! Wow. She is definitely one of the greatest blessings in my life.
This is us at Toys R Us, looking for some gifts for her girls. I love how you're just right down there playing with them! :) What did you say "finding the joy in motherhood?" I can't remember exactly, but you do it so well! My dad's favorite phrase "Carpe Diem" (seize the day!)
Oh, and I was definitely replaced at bedtime! Maya wanted stories from "Aunt Cassie" every night! :) I don't blame her...I loved our "stories" after they went to sleep! :) I MISS you!! Love you and thanks for always being there from Girls Camp to three girls! :)

1 comment:

Cassie Stewart said...

What a sweet post!! We did have such a great time. I'm glad I was able to experience a day in the life of my bf and her girls!! Can't wait to see you guys again!!