Thursday, March 12, 2009

Grandpa and Grandma

On Saturday, we went up to Salt Lake for my nephew's basketball game and stopped by Grandma and Grandpa's house for a visit. The girls had SO much fun! They sure love their grandparents. Here are some pictures from our visit...this first one is probably my favorite! Grandpa is so wonderful at capturing precious moments and I wanted to catch him in action. Grandmother is so wonderful with babies, she truly has a gift.
Grandpa says he gets a little nervous about holding them! But, he was sure wonderful with Tehya.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Wow, she is totally getting her own look! I don't even feel like she favors Maya or Aliyah necessarily. Can't wait to see her again in person. She just looks like Ken to me in these pics, but you know how it changes so quickly with every look. :)

Kami said...

Teyha is getting so big! They grow up so fast. :( She is a cutie, though!