Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More Hawaii Pictures

Okay, so one of my favorite things about Maya...her personality!!! It is just bursting out of her little body! :) She LOVED the beach.
The following pictures are from our whale watching boat ride. Ken took this one...pretty amazing. My handsome husband on the front of the boat. He was like a little kid when we hit the huge waves! I was getting a little nervous, but he had no fear. (ahhh....another problem with pictures....I'll post this one soon!!! :)

Lest ye think that the boat ride was nothing but a whale watching magical adventure, the truth is...I got sea sick and threw up 12 times!!! :) This next picture was taken right after we got off the boat...don't look too closely at the sweater and skirt hem!!! Yuck!!!

Just one of the family...and, oh yeah, in case you haven't noticed...I cut my hair! I took ten inches off and donated to Locks of Love. It is a great organization which uses the donated hair to make wigs for children with rare diseases and cancer. If you're interested, check out their website: www.locksoflove.org

Date night to a Luau!!! SOOOO fun!






4 comments:

Cassie Stewart said...

When Dan and I were on our honeymoon and we went out on a boat to go snorkeling, whale watching and all that- I was sick the whole time. Dan spent like 2 hours having a blast and I was laying on the boat feeling like I had to vomit the whole time. I like your hair by the way and am chopping mine soon i'm sure. I don't think I have enough for locks of love? I can't wait to see your girls again this summer.

Heather said...

your hair is ADORABLE!

Eleyna Julia said...

What a fun trip! All of your pictures are so cute. The girls look like they are having the time of their lives! Which island were you guys on? Your hair is very chic and cute!

behka said...

Love the hair and so sorry to hear about being sea sick. How rotten. But in Babata style, all smiles, even in sea sick clothes! You have a beautiful smile. Luaus are my favorite!