Monday, October 1, 2007

Visit From Grandma Mink

My mom came in town this past week and it was the biggest blessing since I couldn't even pick up my girls (because of my back injury!) Maya and Grandma had a lot of fun reading books and doing their hair! By the way, look closely and you can see that Maya is pretty excited for Halloween...she is going to be a lady bug!



We also went to the Dinosaur Musuem at Thanksgiving Point! The girls loved it and I think Grandma did too!

My niece, Laura Durrant, goes into the MTC (Missionary Training Center) on Wednesday!!! (She is serving a mission for our Church) Congratulations Laura on your mission call to the best state in the Country....Texas, of course! How do you like that cake I made for her? Only Texas has a cake pan in the shape of its State!



No comments: