Friday, August 3, 2007

Endless Summer

Well, at least I wish the summer was endless! :) I feel like my summer has just began and I'm running around like crazy trying to catch up on all the fun things to do! :) Thanks to my sister-in-law Meghan, Maya & Aliyah had a fun playdate with their cousins, Kanyon & Scarlett. Sadly, I only got two pictures because Aliyah wanted to be held much of the time! Oh well.
Here's one of Aliyah & Kanyon. He was more interested in her than he has been before and it was fun to see them interact.


Here's one of Kanyon shutting Maya in the closet! She didn't seem to mind though! :)
Today we went to the Bean Museum in Provo with my friend Marilyn. She has three little girls and the two oldest play so well with Maya. We had such a fun time. We got there just in time to see the Reptile show! My brother, Jeff, would be proud because Maya didn't hesitate to pet the snakes and lizards! (Must be that Mink blood!)




Maya petting the California King Snake.
Of course, we had to stop at the BYU Creamery for dessert!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

You totally got some good pictures! That one is cute of Kanyon and Aliyah... he's been surprising me with how much he likes babies lately. It's fun.

What a fun museum... I didn't even know it was there in Provo. Maya is a brave one touching all those reptiles... I don't know that I would have done it. ;)

And, I would be happy to share anything I can about our cameras! I don't know a ton, and am still learning a lot, but I'm starting to figure a few things out. :)